Connect Automatically:
Login
Please register, and GET YOUR GAME ON!
Please register, and GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki
Jaden Yuki

Credit : 5322

Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! Empty
PostSubject: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 am

The battle background:

so one day keyblade was testing acboom. so the duel was fun and cool until it came to this point.

keyblade: had and ancient gear monster
acboom: had and red eyes

keyblade: equiped the card with ancient gear fist.
acboom: activated the trap rope of life

this lead to a problem. u see the two card had this effects:

Rope of Life (Trap): When 1 of your monsters is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, discard your entire hand to activate this card. Special Summon the monster to the field, increasing the ATK of the monster by 800 points.

ancient gear fist (equip spell): Equip only to an "Ancient Gear" monster. Destroy any monster that battles with it, at the end of the Damage Step.

as you can read the eff cross each other in battle.

acbooms card was destroyed by a card eff.
acboom tried to use his trap rope of life.
keyblade argued that acbooms monster was not destroyed
by battle so his rope of life eff could not be activated.

acboom argued: that keyblades monster was destroyed by battle and that he could use his eff.

that gave a cross between both card effects.

i remember in the rulebook (not a 100 percent sure)
that if two effects took at the same time the eff of the player
who turn was it took over the eff of the other player.

if this is right then keyblade would have probably won and acboom lost.

if it is not then acboom would have probably won and keyblade would have lost.

so i decided to make a duel:

keyblade stakes:

loses: he loose 200 dp and stays in raw for a long time.
wins: gets promoted to obelisk and acboom gets demoted to raw.

acbooms stakes:

loses: gets demoted to raw and stays in raw for a long time.
wins: stays in obelisk wins 200 dp and proves to keyblade that he is better.

Last edited by Jaden Yuki on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
acboom
acboom

Credit : 5287

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 am

all i know is that SacredDuelist had his own reasons for deciding to promote me to Obilisk Dorm and not Ra, these reasons are his and should have nothing to do with keyblades, if he thinks its unfair he should just keep it to himself....maybe his deck is built so that my deck is weak against it, i dont know.......im just hoping i dont get demoted, after all i stayed above 2500 DP...
Back to top Go down
LittlJ
LittlJ

Credit : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:54 am

acboom wrote:
all i know is that SacredDuelist had his own reasons for deciding to promote me to Obilisk Dorm and not Ra, these reasons are his and should have nothing to do with keyblades, if he thinks its unfair he should just keep it to himself....maybe his deck is built so that my deck is weak against it, i dont know.......im just hoping i dont get demoted, after all i stayed above 2500 DP...
yes but another member of the dueling academy has the right to dispute someones placement and that is exactly what keyblade did.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade
Keyblade

Credit : 5306

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Dude i dont have a problem with you being in Blue unless you got placed there ON YOUR 1ST TESTING instead you tried and cheated your way through me, which didnt work. And since u saw it didnt work you went to another tester to get a retest.

If you had gotten it right the 1st time this conversation would not have occured and i will point a couple of things acboom thinks are legal

1. Rope of Life --> If a Monster is destroyed in the Battle Phase you can bring it back
ANSWER: WRONG it can only be brought back if it was destroyed by battle you folloed that the 1st time but..

when i equiped ancient gear dragon with ancient gear fist i attacked your 3600 attack red-eyes darkness metal dragon (which he used rope of life properly on he got credit for that) i knew my monster would die and ancient gear fist's eff would destroy your red-eyes, problem if u tried to chain rope of life to that whch doesnt work because it was destroyed by card effect so get your cards straight

And when i was testing you in a MATCH setting the occurence of this endevour was in the 2nd duel, after i beat you the 1st time

2. Gladiator Beasts can use their effect of tagging back into the deck when they were destroyed by battle
Answer: WRONG AGAIN, they need to be on the field for them to resolve, 20 bucks says you used this effect when you faced sacred and you won that way

3. If a Gladiator attacks Krebons and Krebons uses effect of "negating the attack" you can use your effect
Answer: i think you know where this is going its WRONG: They need to go through the entire Damage Step to gain their effect but krebons negates the attack, therefore no effect

So im not blaming sacred for this becuase he was unaware of this but the fact is you went behind a tester's back to get a re-test what kind of example are you setting for the rest of the team, not a very good on i would say, all i want to see is justice served
Back to top Go down
acboom
acboom

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 pm

first off, i didnt get into blue my first test, i had a deck i wasnt able to try out until after i was in ra, after i tried the deck i went and dueled sacred with it, i asked him if he could move me to obelisk because i would have used that deck if i had a chance to test it on the first test, so he moved me, plz just get over it and move on with life...
Back to top Go down
Karasu Sekiryou
Karasu Sekiryou

Credit : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 pm

First of all... avoid arguing on the forum; following the rules, this would result as a warning for both of you, but lets make things interesting since this academy needs some action.

These are the rules:

1.- You will re-duel using a NEW deck on your opponent, this means that you have to build another deck for this duel.

2.- No cheating, any intend of cheating during this duel will result as a demotion and the loss of 1000 DP.

3.- Check the rulings for all the cards you are using on your deck so it won't be any mistakes.

4.- You will accept the duel or I will follow the rules and give you a warning to both of you for arguing on the forum.

5.- We'll have to make an exception to the rules since this will be like a third test to Acboom, he will be demoted back to Ra Yellow if he loses the duel and he will stay on Obelisk Blue if he wins.

6.- As for Keyblade, this will be his opportunity to demonstrate his ability as a tester and he may be promoted to Ra Co-leader or Obelisk Blue.

7.- This duel's testing rules will be the ones that are posted on the testing office.

8.- The duel will be a match, 2 out of 3 duels win.

9.- The tester will follow these rules, otherwise the testing privileges for him will be removed.

10.- The loser of the match will accept the result and the concecuences of the duel.

Now if both of you agree, you may post bellow and start the duel with anticipation posting it on Shadow Arena since this is not a duel for DP.

Also, if one of you agree but the other one does not, both of you will get a warning for arguing in the forum and spamming Duel Arena. This topic will be closed afterwards.

This is all, now Sacred Duelist, Acboom and Sirtucx/Keyblade may post their approval for this challenge. Notice that if Sacred Duelist does not agree these terms this topic will be closed and forum rules will be used to determine the situation for both students.

You have 3 days to post.
Back to top Go down
acboom
acboom

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:54 pm

i decline, im tired of all this and i just want to forget about it, also i would just like to add that i never spammed...
Back to top Go down
LittlJ
LittlJ

Credit : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 pm

acboom wrote:
i decline, im tired of all this and i just want to forget about it, also i would just like to add that i never spammed...
dude just do the duel, the worst that can happen is that you get demoted under these terms. If you truly deserved your rank, which i'm not saying you don't/do, you will be able to easily win the match and/or rank high enough to be allowed to stay in obelisk. you have almost nothing to lose but a simple dorm placement, and you have renown and respect to gain. Plus, as earlier stated, we need some action on here haha.
Back to top Go down
Keyblade
Keyblade

Credit : 5306

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Ok guys here is the result of the duel please note some of the things that happened

1. In Some parts nothing is happening due to Me and Acboom trying to get rullings from Jaden and Sacred so im sorry for that i didnt want to edit

2. When krebons was on the field i let the effect go through since he is right in a way

3. Acboom LIED about the Banned list (I talked to sacred afterwards) so clearly you know which way the duel was going

Here is the link to the Videos

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=931W1VMX
Back to top Go down
SacredPheonix
Admin

Ham Network : SacredCards
Ham Password : SP
Credit : 6629

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:02 pm

This is unacceptable Evil or Very Mad please stop argueing and get serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net
Karasu Sekiryou
Karasu Sekiryou

Credit : 5358

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Unacceptable? What did I miss? I guess I'll check the video out and see what happened, then if Sacred allows me I'll make the decision of what will happen to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!   Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!! 17_210

Back to top Go down

Acboom Vs Keyblade THE battle that proves it all!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1