View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

Ham Network : TheWiseman
Ham Password : 2wise4you
Credit : 5605

Another Announcement from Kaiba Corp Empty
PostSubject: Another Announcement from Kaiba Corp   Another Announcement from Kaiba Corp 17_210Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Just a heads up. Before you complain though, please read what other people have to say here. All in all, I don't exactly know if this was a good idea or not, but this is Kaiba's decision and I won't argue.

Quote :
For all the disrespectful, moronic, self-righteous, jackasses - this one is directed at you. For too long I have stood by and let things go further than they should.

Disrespecting the Staff and the people I trust to run this site by my word and command. You idiots need to be taught a lesson, and for that lesson the next 3 days will be a wakeup call. I’m going to shut down KCVDS for the next 3 days. This is what you deserve for taking for granted the hard work the staff and I have put into this site. I don’t care if you don’t like it. Go ahead and leave and never come back if you have a problem with it.

P.S Also I’m banning people who complain about it.
I'm also banning people who I feel deserve to be banned.

I hope that this event does not impact your decision to duel with KCVDS, because even though it glitches, it's still the best free duel system available. This is merely a countermeasure to make people who dis the staff of KC think twice. Despite the fact that they are using their free time to make this "free" system enjoyable, people point disrespectful remarks to the staff of KC and it really is sickening. I think it is a good thing because this might make KCVDS a friendlier place to duel. The downside is that there will probably be less people online at a time afterward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animestreamers.com/portfolio/

Another Announcement from Kaiba Corp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1