HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Faustian bargain use

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Foxyto
Foxyto

Credit : 5232

Faustian bargain use Empty
PostSubject: Faustian bargain use   Faustian bargain use 17_210Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi everyone. im here posting this little trick that helps me a lot when my opponent uses synchro monster (sorry but i hate most of them) or a mighty five head dragon
Cards you need:

Faustian Bargain
Symbols of duty
Normal monster

When your opponent has summoned its special summon monster you must survive a turn , use cards like waboku ot negate attack.
Then you use Faustian, so with its second effect you ll get a monster in the field and also liberate of that special summoned monster(note: it can also wipe out stardust dragon cuz it tributes it, not destroy it) After you activate symbols of duty, and tadaa!! you only need to tributa a normal monster (you can use the monster you special summoned with faustian so you save a normal summon) and you ll be controling your opponent monster!!
Back to top Go down
Roxas94
Roxas94

Credit : 5362

Faustian bargain use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faustian bargain use   Faustian bargain use 17_210Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:04 pm

ILL TRY IT IT SEEMS ITS GOOD BUT IT CAN BE STOP EASY WITH A DIVINE WRATH

EY GUESS WHAT ITS MY POST No100
Back to top Go down

Faustian bargain use

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DA Dueling Classes :: Strategies and Combos Database-

- Rules - Suggestions - Announcements - Staff List - Current Owner - Copyright@Dark Magician Of Chaos