HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

"The Best anime Villian Tourney"

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
mxero14
mxero14

Credit : 5264

"The Best anime Villian Tourney" Empty
PostSubject: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi everybody, this tourney has been approved, so let's begin, You have to submit your OWN created cards as specified in the tourney Rules in the first topic. There would be 2 steps in this tourney

Card Registry: This step you should register the card you will use in this tourney, This will be open until the next February, 12, at 11:59 PM Central time, if you need to know what time it is in central time, here is the page. http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Central/d/-6/java

[Note by TheWiseman: You may also post a card set using multiple villains from the same anime. (i.e. All of the homunculi in Full Metal Alchemist) If you do, your card set will have its own overall score averaging the overall score from each of the cards in the set.]

Judging: This step will be done by Sacred Phoenix, TheWiseman, Karasu Sekiryou and Me. We WILL NOT judge cards that doesn't meet the conditions in the tourney rules, read topic above. So you have to be sure your's meet those conditions. It will last from 2 to 4 times depending in the time available to judge and the number of entries.

We will score the following.
Overall: 1-10
Effect has Proper OCG: 1-10 (It sounds like a real card effect; does not apply to Normal Monsters)
Quality of Image: 1-10
Originality: 1-10
Reason of chosing that villian: 1-10

[Note by TheWiseman: I probably should have mentioned this in the rules, so I will add them now. Your overall score is the score that will affect whether you win or not. It is a calculated score averaged from the scores below it. We break them down for you so you know what you need to improve on for the next tournament.

Also, if you post a Normal Monster you will not receive the "Effect has Proper OCG" score. Do not worry, because the only score affecting your chances is the overall which is just an average.]

Post the results: Finally I will post the results for the winners of the tourney.

The prizes for the winners are the following.
1st place, Will recieve 180 DP and a deck from my shop
2nd Place, will recieve 150 DP
3rd Place, will recieve 100 DP

So here it is, I hope everybody could win but, It wouldn't be a tourney, Have fun! Ill wait for your entries, Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki
Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki

Credit : 5218

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi! : D

HereĀ“s my entry for the Tourney

"The Best anime Villian Tourney" Createcardphp

I choose Paradox because i think it's my favorite villian in all my favorite anime series and because he fights with Yugi , Jaden and Yusei and because he killed Pegasus and Yugi's Grandpa O:, he traveled through the time to accomplish his mission .

I hope you like it !

Bye bye ~~
Back to top Go down
Roxas94
Roxas94

Credit : 5349

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey i made a card but i cant upload it
you know why????
Back to top Go down
Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki
Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki

Credit : 5218

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:56 pm

where do you upload it to ... ?
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

Ham Network : TheWiseman
Ham Password : 2wise4you
Credit : 5606

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 am

There should be a button on the post editor screen that says "Host an image".

"The Best anime Villian Tourney" Picture_save

If not, you can upload it to photobucket.com and use the [img] tags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animestreamers.com/portfolio/
Roxas94
Roxas94

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:22 pm

i use also de img tags but i cant use it
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 pm

If you can't post it to the forum, then try posting a link. I will follow the link and look at it.
Back to top Go down
mxero14
mxero14

Credit : 5264

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 am

hey everybody, sorry for being absent this week but i'm really busy with many things in my life so I had to solve them quick, sorry for the inconvenient, I know the rules said I must be active and those thing but I couldn't be here, If you need to give me a warning I will agree with that, well in other thing I think I will let this tournament last one more week, maybe until the next sunday, 21, so let's do it, I know many can post their entries, we'll wait for the contestants.
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 am

Nah, there's no warning for being a little inactive. Jaden Yuki lost his internet and I had a virus, so of course there are things that come up. But we can't finish the tourney without you so I extended it a little to wait for you.
Back to top Go down
Roxas94
Roxas94

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:48 pm

so i have until the 21???
to upload mi image cool
youll see my anime villian
or something like that
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 am

Okay, the tourney is long past due for all entries, time for judging. Since Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki was the only entry she wins by default. If you try to submit now, the entry you submit will be docked one point in the overall score. With this, Kisara still wins.

Here is my judging:

Kisara_Isayoi_Yuki Paradox
------------------------------------
OCG 7
Image 10
Originality 10
Villain Choice 10
Overall 9.25

The OCG is not accurate as to how Konami would have written it. It would have probably been closer to this:

"When this card is Synchro Summoned, select 1 "Sin" Monster from your Deck and add it to your hand. Once per turn, you can send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 "Sin" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand."

Overall Comments: Good Job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Best anime Villian Tourney"   "The Best anime Villian Tourney" 17_210

Back to top Go down

"The Best anime Villian Tourney"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1