View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
SacredPheonix
Admin

Ham Network : SacredCards
Ham Password : SP
Credit : 6646

In Depth guide for new members. Empty
PostSubject: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:57 pm

This is a sticky post to guide new members who don't know what to do. Duel Academy is a yu-gi-oh based academy which we duel, chat, have fun. It has 3 dorms in it.

The first one is Slifer Red. Slifer Red is for those beginners that want to learn how to duel or it may just be that you did terrible on your test. Slifer Red is the lowest ranked dorm, but it has more competition. You can climb your way to the top to Obelisk by dueling here.

The second dorm is called Ra Yellow. This dorm is for intermediate duelists. It is the middle rank in this academy. Ra yellow is a good dorm and even if you think intermediate is bad, it isn't. You should be proud of making this dorm and working hard to try to achieve the next dorm.

The third dorm is called Obelisk Blue. This is where advanced duelists are place that demonstrated high knowlege of the game during their test. You must prove that you have great stradegies, tactics. This is the dorm where all people want to be, but most don't get in.

The fourth and final dorm is called the Elite Dorm. This dorm is specially for those duelists who have proved themselves in the academy. You can't get into that dorm on your test. Qualifiers must have one tournament win, a good amount of DP and shown activeness. This is the toughest dorm to get in.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM a moderator or admin and they can kindly assist you. Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
https://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

Ham Network : TheWiseman
Ham Password : 2wise4you
Credit : 5622

PostSubject: Re: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 am

I think that the tournament win needed to gain entrance to the Elite Dorm should be a special tournament hosted once a month that other Elite Duelists may not enter. They had a tournament like this one for Zane vs Jaden Yuki in the show called the Graduation duel. In this case, it should be only Obelisks with qualifying DP that can enter. Ras and Slifers would have separate tourneys to see who gets to advance. Only those will qualifying DP may enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animestreamers.com/portfolio/
SacredPheonix
Admin

Ham Network : SacredCards
Ham Password : SP
Credit : 6646

PostSubject: Re: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Well as u can see i m back Very Happy cheers cheers cheers , il be getting new members and testing them, so please be patient! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gxduelingacademy.forumotion.net
Roxas94
Roxas94

Credit : 5365

PostSubject: Re: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I think Karasu and I can get more people to join the page because you now we are just a few so I will made my friends to join the page

In Depth guide for new members. Ra_Yellow_Dorm
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman
TheWiseman

Ham Network : TheWiseman
Ham Password : 2wise4you
Credit : 5622

PostSubject: Re: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:58 pm

As soon as my friends arrive to school, I might be able to get them to join as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animestreamers.com/portfolio/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Depth guide for new members.   In Depth guide for new members. 17_210

Back to top Go down

In Depth guide for new members.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1