HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

Five Headed Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
acboom
acboom

Credit : 5308

Five Headed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Five Headed Dragon   Five Headed Dragon 17_210Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 am

i use the most amount of possible gold sarcophogus (dont know if its spelt right) and different dimension capsul and future fusion, if i get future fusion early i use it to summon five headed dragon, (with rope of life as my backup incase of trap hole, etc) if i dont get future fusion and i get capsul or gold sarc i use them to get future fusion then special summon, if i get both i use the extras to get stuff like Lord of D and flute of summon drag....dunno if this is an actuall combo but i get to pull it off most of my duals...
Back to top Go down
Keyblade
Keyblade

Credit : 5327

Five Headed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Headed Dragon   Five Headed Dragon 17_210Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Heres some thought as to that combo:

1. D.D. Capsule is a BAD idea because it has to stay on the field and if its destroyed then your screwed
2. If you do have future fusion you can always use Dragon's Mirror

Overall if you have built a good dragon Deck you will not need Five God (Five Headed Dragon) it is mainly a finisher
Back to top Go down
Karasu Sekiryou
Karasu Sekiryou

Credit : 5379

Five Headed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Headed Dragon   Five Headed Dragon 17_210Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 am

Even so, sometimes is very helpful to have a 5000 ATK monster that can't be destroyed by battle, except by Light monsters (so don't try it on Lightsworns).

F.G.D. is also a key card for some OTK combos on dragon decks, but I also agree with sirtucx when he says F.G.D is mainly a finisher.

I would suggest you to use cards like Morphing Jar, Reasoning and Trade In so you can use them to fuel your Graveyard and summon the F.G.D. with Dragon's Mirror, of course Future Fusion is helpful, but you should relay more on Dragon's Mirror to summon it, then use Return From Different Dimension (summoning cards like Blue Eyes White Dragon, White Night Dragon and King Dragun {if it was previously on your graveyard} and maybe a Mirage Dragon too) for a beautiful OTK.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keyblade
Keyblade

Credit : 5327

Five Headed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Headed Dragon   Five Headed Dragon 17_210Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:02 am

And a very important card in a dragon deck is Red-eyes darkness metal dragon all i know is i have a dragon deck and i never lose with it i will be posting it in the deck shop for a high price :3333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Five Headed Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Headed Dragon   Five Headed Dragon 17_210

Back to top Go down

Five Headed Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1